Evil Land Episode 01 Evil Land Episode 01

Nice stuff

Animation was very nice! Your style is very cool and quite unique, which is a plus.
Story was a little hetic, but I guess after some episodes we will get the picture.
Nice voice acting, but could use some noise reduction.

Hero WAR Second Impact Hero WAR Second Impact

Muito bom!

Show de bola! muito bem animado! Nostalgico e me fez relembrar altos lances da minha infancia!
E mostra da criatividade e qualidade dos filmes brazucas!
Continuem !

Historical facts-volume 1 Historical facts-volume 1

Hey nice...

You got to the point and thats important.
Try working on the format though, cause it can become quite boring..
cya

Vert responds:

Well, I'm thinking of new ways to deliver the message, so to speak, but I haven't had any "brilliant" ideas so far... thanks for the review and the support!

Starwars spoof 4 Starwars spoof 4

Nice !

Very funny stuff, but why didnt you make it all in one flash! like with an option menu, to pick one of the four?
Well, i think it would have gotten better ratings which it deserves.
keep it up!

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

Nice stuff

I think you realy got something deep going on and some people just dont get it. Freud should explain. Loved all your episodes! well done.

Ninja 3420 Promo Ninja 3420 Promo

Cool

Great music, and your drawing style goes briliantly with it!
Didnt like the ending (looked kinda i dont have an ending so this happens) but still very cool!
plus small file size!!! (gave you a 4!)

jazzy jazzy

Great!

Nice drawing style! I bet if you make a longer movie it ll get realy good vote points. Some people just vote 0 - 1 cause of file size, but thats crap!
ohhh... and it does lack ninjas...

Oxford Street Intro Oxford Street Intro

well..

its a rip off from LG... be creative come on.

Mcrick responds:

rip off of LG? LG has no arms and hands? Buddy, i was drawing this stuff long before i discovered LG..if my style is compared to anything, compare it to Southpark. Thats what got me into drawing super deformed style crap..

Disgaea Short Disgaea Short

Nice material

I really enjoyed that. I mean it was short and all but graphics wise it looks superb. Just work on what you started and make it longer.
DISGAEA ROOOXER!!!

Dolly's Last Flight V2 Dolly's Last Flight V2

Just to short

Nothing wrong with the movie it just doesnt have any story to it...
just to damm short...
put in an extra 6 hours and double the stuff.